Fluid Art — Workshop for Couples/Families
Fancy patterns and fascinating play of colors — painting lesson and art therapy on March 23, in the most picturesque area of Amsterdam NDSM Werf.
We will create abstractions in the Fluid art technique — pouring paintings with liquid acrylics. The process is more like a game, a creative experiment where it is impossible to make a mistake — Just let it GO Flow!
I invite YOU AND YOUR PARTNER to experience the joy of co-creation, to add more color to your day to day life. I invite you to create a piece of art to decorate your home and be a physical reminder of Quality time spent Together.
At the workshop I will make a demonstration and tell about the basics of composition and color; discover all the features of working with materials, the nuances of mixing and ways of pouring. And... Add Fire! for more spectacular artworks.
I am waiting for everyone who loves experiments, unpredictability and fascinating fusion of colors!
- What's included:
- DEMONSTRATION and GUIDANCE to ensure great results
- ALL MATERIALS (canvas size 50x50)
- Buffet with appetizers and drinks to celebrate the day (please let me know about your diet peculiarities or allergies)
- Lovely music (dancing during painting is more than welcome if you're up to it)
- I will make sure that you'll get a couple of great shots of you during the painting process.
I recommend you wear comfortable old clothes. The artwork that you will create during the workshop will be yours to take home — however, NOT DIRECTLY after the class as your artwork will still be wet and cannot be transported. You can pick it up in a week or per post for a small extra fee.
- Duration: 3,5 hours
- How much is: 90 (per couple)
Max: 10 persons.
To end the night we all get together to paint one really large canvas which I will auction off and will give the money to charity.
This is a perfect chance to try something new so gather your creative friends for a fun night out.